◦ Early 50s style Spanish solid body Blackguard.
◦ Body date is Thaddio 25/52. Neck date is Davis 11/52. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 3/19/52.
◦ Maple neck, 9.5” fret board radius with frets, early to mid 1950s style large Baseball Bat D profile neck, very comfortable to play and easy for string bending.
◦ Neck Dimensions are 0,93"/0,99" depth at 1/12 fret; 1,68"/2,02" width at 1/12 fret. This neck has a very authentic vintage feel and a very comfortable grip.
• Early 50s Standard style bridge with brass saddles,serial number #1814 stamped on bridge plate.
• AgedButterscotch Blondenitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of dings and wear marks mostly around the edges. Plenty of playing wear is present on fingerboard and back of neck.
• Early 50s style hardware and vintage early 1950s Blackguard style pickups.
• Neck pickup reads 6,64k ohms. Bridge pickup reads 7,58k ohms.
• Electronic configuration includes the powerful humbucking mode in the middle position: neck pickup + both pickups in series + bridge pickups all with tone control.
• The guitar comes with a black phenolic resin pickguard which has been cut, laquered and aged to early 1950s standards.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
light weight selected Ash early 50’s style
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
Baseball Bat D Depth: 0.93“/0.99“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.68“/2,02“ (1/12 fret)
50 style bridge
Vintage Nickel Relic
Nacho Neck: 6,64k
Nacho Bridge 7,58k ohms
Butterscotch Blond (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.990,- Euros in stock!